No.10 Aboukir Candle
Aboukir Bay is a spacious bay on the Mediterranean sea in Egypt, lying between Abu Qir and the Rosetta mouth of the Nile. Aristide, brother of Louis Marie, was a french naval officer, and hero of the battle of Aboukir.
This fragrance has a spicy eucalyptus top note with a floral amber heart composed of jasmine, lavender, carnation and a rich amber accord. The base notes of the fragrance incorporate a definitive woody accord of patchouli, cedarwood and vetiver with a sweet tonka bean accord.
- Top Note: Lemon, Nutmeg, Eucalyptus
- Mid Note: Jasmine, Carnation, Amber
- Base Note: Patchouli, Cedarwood, Vetiver
- Burn time: 60 hours
- Wax: soy blend 8.5 Oz Candle
- Dimension: 3.5" tall, 3" wide
- Cotton wick - Soy blend.