No. 12 Bousval Perfume Oil
Bousval is named after Maison Louis Marie mother’s hometown. Inspired by her enchanted summers, this scent has nuances of Valencia Oranges are joined with Italian Bergamot and bold White Cardamom. A signature heart of Ginger Flower is complimented with Eucalyptus and earthy notes of Oakmoss. Undertones of rich, sultry woods add to misted Musk for a modern aroma.
- Top note: Bergamot, Cardamom, Valencia Orange
- Mid note: Heliotrope Flower, White Ginger, Petitgrain
- Base note: Gilded Amber, Cedar Noir, Myrrh
- Ingredients: Fragrance/Parfum, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract Eugenol, Citronellol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol
- Formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates & Phthalates